The following conversation occured at the breakfast table wherein Roo tried to get out of eatting her breakfast:
Roo: I'm done. I'm all grown up.
Me: If you are a grown up, you should get a job and move out.
E-Man: Roo, you could work for Santa!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Please have E-man put in a word for my girls. They want to work for Santa too...and it sounds like he has some contacts!
Could you give Santa a message for me? Please tell him that I am SICK AND DANG TIRED OF GETTING THESE DUMB PRACTICAL GROWN UP GIFTS! I think I am going to go back to toys until he starts handing out vacation packages in stockings. Then again, coal isn't SO dumb or practical or grown up that I can't get SOME joy out of it.
Post a Comment