Friday, June 26, 2009

Wherein I see everyone but you at the Library

I ran into the library "really quickly" yesterday because my reserved copy of Fablehaven 4 was finally in. While I was there I saw:
  1. Apryl, whom I've known since birth
  2. Joelle, whom I went to grade school with
  3. Barbara, my Beehive advisor
  4. Scott, who lives around the corner
  5. Julie, with all her brood, who is in my ward
  6. and Kate, Ivan, and Hunter, three former students.

My quick trip was not so quick after all.

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I am going today - possibly - are you?

stoner said...

I went to the library too....to drop off DVD's. I am sad I didn't see you. Our two little minnions could have tried to kill the fish together....good times!

You are lucky to get the Fablehaven book. I think I am 60th on the list.