It looks like a lot of fun. My four-year-old would love to come and join the slaughter! :D
Sorry I missed the meeting the other night. I remembered when it was too late and I was hot and stinky. So, I took a shower instead! I would still like to be a part of the group--if you will have me. :D
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
1 comment:
It looks like a lot of fun. My four-year-old would love to come and join the slaughter! :D
Sorry I missed the meeting the other night. I remembered when it was too late and I was hot and stinky. So, I took a shower instead! I would still like to be a part of the group--if you will have me. :D
Post a Comment