Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playing in Puddles Wheatley Style

Today, at the zoo, La Tisha and I were talking about playing in puddles. I tried to describe the puddles that would form outside my childhood home. Everytime it rained, this puddle formed:
That's me on the right. I was smokin'!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Don't you know smkin is bad for you? Makes your lungs go black. Ick.
We had a puddle like that at my parents' house. But I didn't smoke.
We have one now between the sidewalk and street. Fun stuff!

Wammack Family said...

That would be a blast!

GrandT said...

Since the city fixed the drains we haven't had a really good inner tube floating puddle in years. This brings back memories!

engineergirl said...

Remember the poor brown Datson could barely make it through those "puddles." Good times.

The Freed Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is a HUGE puddle. And I totally knew which was was one!

stoner said...

Where did you do this at? That looks more like a river than a puddle!