Sounds like you better put a swim diaper back on her. :) Oh, I am not going to even think about it, cause I just signed my kids up tonight for the next session!
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
3 comments:
Only cool people pee in the pool. Way to go Reagan!
What did you play with if she didn't poop? And where did you swim because that pool looks nicer than any I've seen around these parts.
Sounds like you better put a swim diaper back on her. :) Oh, I am not going to even think about it, cause I just signed my kids up tonight for the next session!
Post a Comment