Roo came up to me today, pointer finger extended and asked: "You want this?"
Me: "What is it?"
Roo: "A booger."
Me: "No, thanks though."
Roo pulled her finger back, then extended it again: "You want this?"
Me: "What is it?"
Roo: "A food. Is good. Eat it."
Me: "I'm going to stick with 'no, thanks'."
Kids and boogers, like love and marriage, some things just go together.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
You are making me hungry.
I don't understand the booger fascination....my kids are enthralled!
I do have a story that is disgusting--so naturally, I will share! Sassy, ate one, and spit it out. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Too crunchy and it wasn't very tasty!" My brother couldn't finish his lunch.
Two things I hate.....gum and boogers!
So much for me to look forward to!
Post a Comment