I'd like you to meet Aria Lynden Van Horn, born at an unholy hour this morning. She belongs to my amazing sister, Amy and her G33k boy husband, Mark. Isn't she sassy?
This was the baby due on the 29th right?? She is dang cute!! I hope I can hold out for 7 more days--even though it sounds great to not be pregnant anymore.
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
5 comments:
Sooo cute. Congrats!
I just checked out her blog....is this her 4th girl?
She is sassy and cute!! Congrats!
This was the baby due on the 29th right?? She is dang cute!! I hope I can hold out for 7 more days--even though it sounds great to not be pregnant anymore.
Congrats to your family! She is really cute.
Post a Comment