And so it goes... I bet you wish you had a nice dog house for the little guy! In the meantime, Suzee has the nicest digs of any K9 on the block (and is VERY vain about the whole thing). Dogs. Who can figure them?
Huh. So is Bengie a play on ole Ben? :) I am trying to decide about a dog...I am completely torn. Jeff however, is not. He has no desire...lucky for me I have things he wants...like food.
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
4 comments:
And so it goes... I bet you wish you had a nice dog house for the little guy! In the meantime, Suzee has the nicest digs of any K9 on the block (and is VERY vain about the whole thing). Dogs. Who can figure them?
Huh. So is Bengie a play on ole Ben? :)
I am trying to decide about a dog...I am completely torn. Jeff however, is not. He has no desire...lucky for me I have things he wants...like food.
Love the pic of E-man. He is a cutie!
He was telling us about Bengie today and showing us his battle scars. He said his battle scars didn't hurt...what a tough kid! :D
So cute! You are a nice Mom for letting him have a dog. I don't think I'm that nice.
Post a Comment