Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Got2b Giveaway


Y'all know I am a BzzAgent. This giveaway is dedicated to the latest campaign I am working on: got2b smooth operator. "This decadent lotion shapes, smooths, controls fly-aways and imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness." I've been using on my hair. Can't you tell the difference?

Here's how to win:
1-Tell me what you got2b (ie. on time, drinking diet Coke, reading a book, whatev.)
2-Post is as a comment here by Tuesday at noon!

Winners will recieve a 3oz bottle of got2b smooth operator. Woot!

6 comments:

Joy said...

I wasn't in the giveaway last time so I better tell you something I've got2b busy, and I wish it were more doing fun projects than cleaning and such!! But I have done some sewing lately, quilts and dresses!!

JulieJ said...

I've got2b getting more things ready in the girls nursery. I could be having this thing next month. Tristan will have his work cut out for him after the 15th!

Wammack Family said...

I've got2b doing something. I like to always have a project of sorts, whether that be a book, a game, hanging out or whatever.

Tina said...

I got2b getting better sometime soon, right? Jeff and the boys think so. I think so.
I ot2b cleaning, but I prefer to not to...

stoner said...

I got2b eating more chocolate....yeah, you heard me. I don't think my rump is wide enough and it is great for my disposition.

Honestly, I've got2b spending less time on the computer and spending more time with my kids. I realized this when my daughter said, "You should marry your blog...you love it so much!" Sadly, she is right. I would marry my blog but I don't think it is legal in Idaho! :D

You know I jest!

Anonymous said...

I got2b...crazy!!!! Self-Explanatory I am sure!!!