Where: Albertsons
When: This week
Who: YOU!! Go. Go now!
Albertsons is have a sweet sale, baby. Buy $25 worth of select products, save $10 on meat. Guess what? It (the register) doesn't care if you have meat. It automatically takes $10 off the top. I bought:
3 bricks of Philly cream cheese
3 tubs of Cool Whip
2 boxes Wheat Thin Artisan Crackers
2 packages of OM Bacon
2 boxes of Cheerios
2 lbs of bananas
1 big tub of Yoplait yogurt
25-ish (I lost count) of Jell-o (both pudding and gelatin)
9 bags of marshmallows
4 jars of Taco Bell salsa
2 boxes of fruit snacks (not on sale, but I need them for the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday)
and 1 loaf of bread.
All of this for $20 and change. I saved over $100! And you can, too. Thursday would be an especially nice day to hit Albertons...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
What are you going to do with 9 bags of marshmallows? (But way to go!)
I got so mad a this sale yesterday that I came home and emailed Albies Corporate offices. I want my $0.80 peanut butter! Of course I also thought I lost $140 in cash yesterday. hmm. $0.80 peanut butter vs loosing $140. Not a good day for me.
What will I do with 17 bags of marshmallows? (Um...I may have bought a few more, by the way) I give them to the nursery in our ward as snacks.
Post a Comment