Monday, April 27, 2009

Superman's Lair

Last night, we went in to check on E-man. We found E-man asleep in his closet, sitting on his Lego bin:



My favorite part is when I totally bang his face against the closet and he doesn't wake up. I'm an awesome mom!

8 comments:

Wammack Family said...

I love the crazy ways that I find kids sleeping.

Nancy J said...

I don't know how many times I have smacked my kids heads on the wall or doors carrying them when they are asleep. I'm glad I'm not the only one. The great thing is they never wake up.

engineergirl said...

OMG. I laughed so hard I cried! I like that you can hear Justin in the background laughing. Mom and I had to watch it twice it was so funny. Keep up the good work!

The Freed Family said...

So cute.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Better watch out. Enough of those hits on the head and E will turn our like J.

But seriously, that was very tender. You have to love a sleeping child (a little extra love after a blunt trauma to the head).

stoner said...

I thought he was a toy. I have not seen a child fall asleep upright like that without being in a carseat--that is impressive!

Your video (a sweet moment that goes a little awry) reminds me of one I took of my oldest when she was a toddler. She was pushing her baby in a stroller and you could hear me in the background sappily talking about her fabulous parenting skills. Well, at about that time, the baby doll fell out of the stroller and my daughter ran over her. When she realized the baby was on the floor, she turned and stepped on her head. She finally rescued the poor baby and gave it a spanking saying, "Bad baby! Bad Baby!" I laughed so hard that the video is all shaky. My honey asked me later if she had learned that behavior from me....Nice!

Amberly said...

That was a cute video. You can't expect Superman to sleep in a bed, so the closet makes sense!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was pretending it was his phone booth and he spun so fast he bumped his head and got knocked out or something cool like that! He's super sweet! You got a great little guy there.