Last month, my sister wrote a blog post about a card she recieved when she got married. It is quite funny, and I enjoyed the post. Today, I was cleaning out a drawer and found some of the cards Justin and I were given when we got married. I started looking through them to see if there was anything to note. I found bank notes. That's right. Twenty bucks. And two checks for $20. A total of $60 just hanging out without me even realizing it! I can't cash the checks now; it's been seven years, after all. But I can sure spend that $20.
Feeling Foolish,
Me :)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
That's too funny!! Did you know the people that gave you the checks or were they people your parents knew or worked with that you'd never met in your life?!?! Its odd how weddings are about the couple, and yet there are a lot of people that come and you don't even know them!!!
Spend your money well!
Sweet. I wish I had found some cash. I just found warm fuzzies.
Now see, you inadvertantly screwed up someone's bank account :) Silly you!
Lucky! All I ever find is garbage and old receipts. Every time I put on a jacket or some pants I haven't worn in a while I wish for money but just find junk.
Bummer about the checks....but on the bright side, you are $20 richer! Don't spend it all at once! :D
Post a Comment